Friday, January 7, 2011

I AM blessed in my Life.

What started out as a typical day for Kennedy and I, turned out to be a day where I stood back and realized how lucky I am.  I took Grandma Ade to Culvers for lunch.  At Culvers, there were 10-15 SEVERELY handicapped kids there.  They ranged anywhere from grunting loudly, to drooling, to getting sick on the table, to just laying in their special wheelchair trying to smile.  I could hardly eat my salad and felt sick.  On top of the kids, I realized how lonely it can be to be old!!!  Grandma Ade was so excited for our Culvers adventure and the little ride I took her on.  Thank you God for my wonderful husband, kids, mom, dad, sister, family and friends.  I will certainly NEVER forget this day and when my patience grow thin...I need to look back on this day and remember...I am blessed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment